2020 GRANT REQUEST INVITATION
Dear Agency Representative:
The Kiwanis Club of Ann Arbor Foundation is pleased to make available $300,000 in grants for non-profit organizations that serve the greater Washtenaw County area. These funds are intended for specific projects, rather than for administrative, individual, or general operating expenses. Because the Foundation tries to positively impact as many people in the community as possible, grants typically are $5,000 or less; however, larger grants may be made in cases of a compelling community need and as Kiwanis revenues permit. Examples of previous years’ funded projects by the Foundation includes: summer camp programs, literacy programs, health programs, mentoring programs, and early childhood education programs. Programs that benefit children are given preference. Please be aware that receipt of a grant from the Kiwanis Club of Ann Arbor Foundation in the past is not a guarantee of funding in 2020.
Please provide complete and detailed information about the project for which you are requesting funding. You may be contacted by a Kiwanis member to visit your organization to learn more about your proposed project; or if a grant is awarded, they may wish to see the project in operation. Also, a representative of your organization may be invited to make a presentation to one of our Club’s committees to answer questions.
- All grant applications are to be submitted electronically. Applicants will receive an email receipt notifying them that their application has been received within 72 hours of submission. If a receipt is not received, please call Michael Dabbs.
- Additional requested information must be in Microsoft Word Format and should be attached using the Supporting Documents Submission Button after you fill out the online application. We will be unable to accept any application using a previous application form.
ALL COMPLETED GRANT APPLICATIONS MUST BE
- SUBMITTED ON THE ONLINE KIWANIS GRANT APPLICATION FORM – Please respect word limits
- Application and Supporting Documents must be received NO LATER THAN: Midnight, MARCH 13, 2020.
- The link for the Grant Application and Supporting Documents Submission Button are located at: https://a2kiwanisfoundation.org/groups-we-support/grant-application-and-instructions-for-2014/.
- Grant Applications will not be accepted at the Kiwanis Center. No Late Grant Applications will be considered.
Grant Applications that meet the foregoing criteria will be carefully considered. Decisions regarding grants will be made by June 19, 2020 and all applicants will be notified of these decisions after June 26th.
If you have any questions, please contact one of these Grant Coordination Committee members:
Michael Dabbs 734-668-4884 email@example.com
Chairperson, Grant Coordination Committee
Dana A. Dever
President, Kiwanis Club of Ann Arbor Foundation